Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jesse Beaumont <Je...@edina.co.uk> on 2004/06/01 10:09:49 UTC

SSL load

Hi,

Has anyone had success using tomcat and SSL under high loads?  Are there
any production environments out there that use this configuration with
peak loads of more than, say, 30 rps?

In particular, I'm looking for windows XP or 2K3 deployments.

I'd really appreciate any positive or negative experiences regarding
this sort of scenario.

Thanks,

Jesse

--- Disclaimer ---

Unless otherwise agreed expressly in writing by a Director of Edina Software, this communication is to be treated as confidential and the information in it may not be used or disclosed except for the purpose for which it has been sent. If you have reason to believe that you are not the intended recipient of this communication, please contact the sender immediately.