Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Simon Chappell <si...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/24 20:19:39 UTC

Re: [OT][Friday] funny

On 3/24/06, Greg Reddin <gr...@apache.org> wrote:
> I thought Friday and beer were synonymous :-)
>
> Greg
>
> On Mar 24, 2006, at 1:12 PM, Rick Reumann wrote:
>

> > Sorry, meant to put "Friday" in the subject or is it still "Beer"
> > we are supposed to use?
> >
> > Rick Reumann wrote the following on 3/24/2006 1:54 PM:
> >
> >> D20 magic missile, and no saving throw!... those that played D&D
> >> back in the day can relate:)...
> >> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7521044027821122670

You can use either around here. Anyway, the video is listed as
unavailable when you follow the link. Sigh, I'll have to try and catch
it over the weekend if it becomes available again.

Simon

--
www.simonpeter.org

Re: [OT][Friday] funny

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@pingsite.com>.
On 3/24/06, Greg Reddin <gr...@apache.org> wrote:
>> I thought Friday and beer were synonymous :-)

No no, that's beer and days of the week ending in 'y'... Or 'g' if
you're German...

Or [insert language stuff here but I don't feel like going through the
languages I know the days of the week in ;) ]

Dave