Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by femto gary <fe...@hotmail.com> on 2004/06/12 17:19:21 UTC

Is there any Serialization Code written in Javascript?

when these days I'm reading code in @contrib:Tree,
I found SerializableAdaptor can encode any Serialize.class,
it first use ObjectoutputStream and then use base64 encoding
to encode it into visibal ascii.
  My Question is, Is there any Serialization Code written in Javascript?
if there is any code we can handle Serialization in JavaScript,
then we can handle complex Java Object in client ,
and when submit , just covert it back to Java Object.
which makes your application very powerfully.
So,Is there any Serialization Code written in Javascript?