Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Gabriel Mancini <ga...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/26 22:42:26 UTC

CouchDB on mobile

Hi all,

   Whats is our options to work with mobiles?

   TouchDB
   Couchbase-Mobile
   Build "the" couchdb to android (ic!!)

   And which is the most used project?
   i had watched about all this projects and sounds me all kind stop ... :-(

--
Gabriel Mancini de Campos
Arquiteto de Soluções

+55 (11) 9449-1706
gabriel.mancini@gmail.com
São Paulo - SP - Brasil

Re: CouchDB on mobile

Posted by Gabriel Mancini <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jens thanks for your answer...

I have tested TouchDB-Android and i think its a good idea but, how u say
"isn’t quite as far along". i think if have a skeleton change to maven
style, it will can gain oxygen.

--
Gabriel Mancini de Campos
Arquiteto de Soluções

+55 (11) 9449-1706
gabriel.mancini@gmail.com
São Paulo - SP - Brasil

Re: CouchDB on mobile

Posted by Jens Alfke <je...@couchbase.com>.

Re: CouchDB on mobile

Posted by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 12:03 AM, Ryan Ramage <ry...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Benoit has this little repo around...I have been meaning to try it:
> https://github.com/benoitc/build-android
>
> otherwise, I have built the garden android one here:
> https://github.com/garden20/garden-for-android
> Which has a long and sorted history as you can see the forking action.
>
> Its got issues, and we should really modernize with benoits work.

I have coming code soon. This repo isn't stable. I will drop stable
code during the week :)

- benoit

Re: CouchDB on mobile

Posted by Ryan Ramage <ry...@gmail.com>.