Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/02 12:16:40 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Move to github as the primary repo

Hi,

closing the vote as more than 72 hours have passed, and there's enough
number +1s. The result of the vote tally is:

Rick Brockman
Dirk Frederickx [*]
Siegfried Goeschl [*]
Harry Metske [*]
Juan Pablo Santos [*]
Jim Willeke

[*] denoting vote from PMC member

will open the required jira issue referencing this mail.

thanks to all who voted!

best regards,
juan pablo

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Move to github as the primary repo

Posted by Paul Uszak <pa...@gmail.com>.
All very good, but this is only for development though isn't it?  I'm
surprised that it's on the user email list anyway rather than the
development list.  I take it that potential users will still be able to
download the stable production .war directly from the main JSPWiki site?

I couldn't vote as I'm only a user and [+1][0][-1] means nothing to me (or
other regular computer users).  Sorry.