Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by "Barnett, Brian W." <bb...@scholarinc.com> on 2004/05/26 21:49:10 UTC

*regular* jsp vs. *xml document* jsp question

Just installed Tomcat 5.0.19 and it is complaining about some stuff in my
jsp files. After some reading, I determined it had something to do with
"regular" jsp's vs. "xml document" jsp's.  Does anyone know how to configure
Tomcat 5 to see my jsp's as "regular" jsp's?  Or is there something I need
to add to my jsp's?

The error I get is "The function XXX must be used with a prefix when a
default namespace is not specified".

Thanks,
Brian Barnett

Re: *regular* jsp vs. *xml document* jsp question

Posted by Kris Schneider <kr...@dotech.com>.
Do you need to remain compliant with Servlet 2.3/JSP 1.2 or can you go with
Servlet 2.4/JSP 2.0?

--
Kris Schneider <ma...@dotech.com>
D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>