Posted to dev@annotator.apache.org by "Zemtsov, Vladimir - Moscow" <vz...@wiley.com> on 2017/11/09 10:36:05 UTC

Final project deployment

Hi

I have a questions about deployment
The project now is built with lerna and includes multiple independent projects (project per package):
Will that be a single npm package in the end that each can simply include in their bundle or each of the package will be supported and included independently?

Thanks,
Vladimir

RE: Final project deployment

Posted by "Zemtsov, Vladimir - Moscow" <vz...@wiley.com>.
Hi Benjamin,

Thanks a lot for the answer!
Concerning the libraries, I expected to see conversion of selected fragment to xPath, we are very likely to be using it

Thanks,
Vladimir

Posted by Randall Leeds <ra...@gmail.com>.
Vladimir,