Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Jeffrey Dever <js...@sympatico.ca> on 2003/02/01 13:45:23 UTC

Re: Not giving ourselves enough credit on the home page

Hey Juergen,

Could you give us more of an update on what is happening with Slide and
HttpClient?  I see that the original httpclient package has been removed
from slide (yay!), but how is the uptake of commons HtpClient?  Anything
standing in the way of using HttpClient for JSR147?

Jandalf.