Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com> on 2010/07/19 18:58:41 UTC

Welcome Martin Grigorov as a core team member

The Wicket team is happy to announce that Martin Grigorov was invited to
join the Wicket team as a committer and PMC member, and he accepted!
 Martin's relentless patience, high quality patches and sustained
energy haven't gone unnoticed.  He has continually provided valuable
insights and put a lot of effort into the project.  He helps out many on the
mailing lists and IRC channel.

In Martin's first two days with access, he's already made 16 commits and
closed several JIRA issues.  We look forward to his continued contributions.

Please join me in welcoming Martin to the team!

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com

Re: Welcome Martin Grigorov as a core team member

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@inmethod.com>.
Welcome Martin!

-Matej

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Just feed me with patches for 1.4 ;-)

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
welcome!

Posted by "Brown, Berlin [GCG-PFS]" <Be...@Primerica.com>.
Cool, he has been helping me on IRC/Freenode

Posted by Maarten Bosteels <mb...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Martin !

Posted by Martin Grigorov <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ian Marshall <Ia...@GMail.com>.

Posted by Gareth Western <ga...@garethwestern.com>.
Congratulations Martin! And thanks for the help in the IRC chat the other
day (pointing me to this mailing list ;))

Posted by nicolas melendez <nf...@gmail.com>.
Hey! congratulations!

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 10:12 PM, Eelco Hillenius <eelco.hillenius@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Welcome Martin, and thanks a bunch for keeping the project alive and
> kicking!
>
> Eelco
>
> On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 2:51 PM, nino martinez wael
> <ni...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Grats Martin :)
> >
> > 2010/7/19 Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>
> >
> >> The Wicket team is happy to announce that Martin Grigorov was invited to
> >> join the Wicket team as a committer and PMC member, and he accepted!
> >>  Martin's relentless patience, high quality patches and sustained
> >> energy haven't gone unnoticed.  He has continually provided valuable
> >> insights and put a lot of effort into the project.  He helps out many on
> >> the
> >> mailing lists and IRC channel.
> >>
> >> In Martin's first two days with access, he's already made 16 commits and
> >> closed several JIRA issues.  We look forward to his continued
> >> contributions.
> >>
> >> Please join me in welcoming Martin to the team!
> >>
> >> --
> >> Jeremy Thomerson
> >> http://www.wickettraining.com

Nicolás Meléndez
Java Software Developer

1) Google App Engine works:

1.a) http://www.clasificad.com.ar  (Local free classifieds for  housing,
sale, services, local community, curses,jobs, and events - GAE/J + Wicket +
YUI)

1.b) http://www.chessk.com  (Massive multiplayer chess online  GAE/J +
Applets + Wicket)

2) Linkedin: http://ar.linkedin.com/in/nicolasmelendez

Re: Welcome Martin Grigorov as a core team member

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
Grats Martin :)

Posted by Istvan Jozsa <jo...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Martin !

Re: Welcome Martin Grigorov as a core team member

Posted by vineet semwal <vi...@gmail.com>.
hail martin-g !!

one of the brightest and helpful person i have ever seen,

i myself have learnt a lot of things from him ;)

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 10:28 PM, Jeremy Thomerson <
jeremy@wickettraining.com> wrote:

> The Wicket team is happy to announce that Martin Grigorov was invited to
> join the Wicket team as a committer and PMC member, and he accepted!
>  Martin's relentless patience, high quality patches and sustained
> energy haven't gone unnoticed.  He has continually provided valuable
> insights and put a lot of effort into the project.  He helps out many on
> the
> mailing lists and IRC channel.
>
> In Martin's first two days with access, he's already made 16 commits and
> closed several JIRA issues.  We look forward to his continued
> contributions.
>
> Please join me in welcoming Martin to the team!
>
> --
> Jeremy Thomerson
> http://www.wickettraining.com

--
regards,
Vineet Semwal

Re: Welcome Martin Grigorov as a core team member

Posted by Thies Edeling <te...@gmail.com>.
hey Martin, congratulations!

Posted by Laurentiu Trica <la...@finalfolder.biz>.
Congratulations Martin!

Keep up the good work!

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 7:58 PM, Jeremy Thomerson <jeremy@wickettraining.com
> wrote:

> The Wicket team is happy to announce that Martin Grigorov was invited to
> join the Wicket team as a committer and PMC member, and he accepted!
>  Martin's relentless patience, high quality patches and sustained
> energy haven't gone unnoticed.  He has continually provided valuable
> insights and put a lot of effort into the project.  He helps out many on
> the
> mailing lists and IRC channel.
>
> In Martin's first two days with access, he's already made 16 commits and
> closed several JIRA issues.  We look forward to his continued
> contributions.
>
> Please join me in welcoming Martin to the team!
>
> --
> Jeremy Thomerson
> http://www.wickettraining.com

--