Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> on 2009/03/24 18:17:09 UTC

[1.x] build problems

At a high level I'm seeing the attached problems on a full build.
Anyone else seeing these? Anyone else working on them? I'm looking at
the JMS ones at the moment but the others could do with some love.

Simon

[INFO] Error for project: Apache Tuscany SCA Sample XQuery Quote Implementation
(during install)
[INFO] There are test failures.

Please refer to C:\simon\tuscany\java-1.x\samples\quote-xquery\target\surefire-r
eports for the individual test results.
[INFO] Error for project: Apache Tuscany SCA iTest Cross-Binding Exceptions (dur
ing install)
[INFO] There are test failures.

Please refer to C:\simon\tuscany\java-1.x\itest\exceptions-cross-binding\target\
surefire-reports for the individual test results.
[INFO] Error for project: Apache Tuscany SCA iTest WS Binding Exceptions (during
 install)
[INFO] There are test failures.

Please refer to C:\simon\tuscany\java-1.x\itest\exceptions-cross-binding-ws\targ
et\surefire-reports for the individual test results.
[INFO] Error for project: Apache Tuscany SCA iTest JMS (during install)
[INFO] There are test failures.

Please refer to C:\simon\tuscany\java-1.x\itest\jms\target\surefire-reports for
the individual test results.
[INFO] Error for project: Apache Tuscany SCA iTest JMS Message Format (during in
stall)
[INFO] There are test failures.

Please refer to C:\simon\tuscany\java-1.x\itest\jms-format\target\surefire-repor
ts for the individual test results.
[INFO] Error for project: Apache Tuscany SCA iTest JMS for a oneway service (dur
ing install)
[INFO] There are test failures.

Please refer to C:\simon\tuscany\java-1.x\itest\jms-oneway-nocf\target\surefire-
reports for the individual test results.
[INFO] Error for project: Apache Tuscany SCA iTest JMS No replyTo (during instal
l)
[INFO] There are test failures.

Please refer to C:\simon\tuscany\java-1.x\itest\jms-noreplyto\target\surefire-re
ports for the individual test results.
[INFO] Error for project: Apache Tuscany SCA iTest JMS NonSCA Client Exceptions
(during install)
[INFO] There are test failures.

Please refer to C:\simon\tuscany\java-1.x\itest\jms-nonscaclient-exceptions\targ
et\surefire-reports for the individual test results.
[INFO] Error for project: Apache Tuscany SCA iTest Policy Security Token Authent
ication (during install)
[INFO] There are test failures.

Please refer to C:\simon\tuscany\java-1.x\itest\policy-security-token\target\sur
efire-reports for the individual test results.
[INFO] Error for project: Apache Tuscany SCA iTest Validation (during install)
[INFO] There are test failures.

Please refer to C:\simon\tuscany\java-1.x\itest\validation\target\surefire-repor
ts for the individual test results.
[INFO] Error for project: Apache Tuscany SCA vTest SCA Assembly Verification Tes
ts - Component (during install)
[INFO] There are test failures.

Please refer to C:\simon\tuscany\java-1.x\vtest\assembly\component\target\surefi
re-reports for the individual test results.
[INFO] Error for project: Apache Tuscany SCA Store Tutorial Integration Test (du
ring install)
[INFO] There are test failures.

Please refer to C:\simon\tuscany\java-1.x\tutorials\store\store-test\target\sure
fire-reports for the individual test results.

Re: [1.x] build problems

Posted by ant elder <an...@apache.org>.
Thank you!

   ...ant

Re: [1.x] build problems

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.

Re: [1.x] build problems

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
I'm trying to publish the snapshots but it's blocked by a permission issue.
I have pinged Luciano offline to fix it in the p.a.o repo.

Thanks,
Raymond

Re: [1.x] build problems

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: [1.x] build problems

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Re: [1.x] build problems

Re: [1.x] build problems

Re: [1.x] build problems

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 1:10 PM, Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mar 27, 2009, at 6:45 AM, ant elder wrote:
>
> On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 5:17 PM, Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>
> wrote:
>
> At a high level I'm seeing the attached problems on a full build.
>
> Anyone else seeing these? Anyone else working on them? I'm looking at
>
> the JMS ones at the moment but the others could do with some love.
>
> Simon
>
> I've just had a clean build go through with the latest SVN code,
> woohoo, and i think the continuum build would have worked now as well
> if it hadn't the jaxws pom problem. Of course to do that there are now
> quite a lot of testcases taken out of the build so we now need to go
> through them all and fix the underlying problems, but at least we have
> a clean build to start from so we can see if the changes we're doing
> are causing other regressions.
>
> Thanks, Ant. Build is working for me, also. First clean build, for me, in a
> while...
> --kevan

My code base is still at a revision just prior to the schema location
changes (with all the tests enabled) and I have it down to just the
xquery failure now.

Simon

Re: [1.x] build problems

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.

Re: [1.x] build problems

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: [1.x] build problems

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
The large-sdo-ws failure was due to schema location changes.
The store-tutorial failure was due to a NPE from EjbJarArchiveProcessor.

Thanks,
Raymond
Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 6:32 PM, ant elder <an...@apache.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 5:44 PM, Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> wrote:

>>> I've fixed a couple and did an svn up and fresh build and its now even
>>> worse than before! So I've started just taking failing tests out of
>>> the build and raising JIRAs for them, eg TUSCANY-2943, 2944, 2945.
>>>
>>>   ...ant
>>>
>> That's strange, I'm down to the following. Although I am a bit
>> suspicious that this Atom feed one is a new one that I haven't seen
>> before and have caused a few other tests to be skipped.
>>
>> [INFO] Apache Tuscany SCA Store Tutorial Integration Test .... SKIPPED (dependen
>> cy build failed or was skipped)
>> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [INFO] Error for project: Apache Tuscany SCA Abdera Atom Feed Binding Extension
>> (during install)
>> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [INFO] There are test failures.
>>
>> Please refer to C:\simon\tuscany\java-1.x\modules\binding-atom-abdera\target\sur
>> efire-reports for the individual test results.
>> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [INFO] Error for project: Apache Tuscany SCA Sample XQuery Quote Implementation
>> (during install)
>> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [INFO] There are test failures.
>>
>> Please refer to C:\simon\tuscany\java-1.x\samples\quote-xquery\target\surefire-r
>> eports for the individual test results.
>> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [INFO] For more information, run Maven with the -e switch
>> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [INFO] BUILD ERRORS
>> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [INFO] Total time: 27 minutes 1 second
>> [INFO] Finished at: Thu Mar 26 14:47:32 GMT 2009
>> [INFO] Final Memory: 169M/1016M
>> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> Simon
>>

> Is that before or after i commented a few failing ones out? With those
> tests commented out I'm now down to three fails, but its a different
> list from yours:
>
> [INFO] Error for project: Apache Tuscany SCA iTest JMS Message Format
> (during install)
>
> [INFO] Error for project: Apache Tuscany SCA iTest Web Service with
> Large SDO (during install)
>
> [INFO] Error for project: Apache Tuscany SCA vTest SCA Assembly
> Verification Tests - Component (during install)
>
> I'll go have a look at the JMS one now.
>
>   ...ant

Before, I don't have your updates that comment tests out.

Simon

Re: [1.x] build problems

Posted by ant elder <an...@apache.org>.

Re: [1.x] build problems

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Let me look into the Atom and Tutorial ones...

Re: [1.x] build problems

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.

Re: [1.x] build problems

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.