Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by 张 佑铖 <ed...@hotmail.com> on 2018/02/04 13:25:31 UTC

答复: 答复: 答复: Can't delete segment

Thank you Shaofeng,

Actually I have checked the code in master, the function dropJob has been improved already, with commit 8191b8ed39c32d8cfa30eaa596c03552db736a70
[cid:17efd413-3b20-46e0-9c07-3e51d3fc7606]
before delete job, check if exist relatedCube, if exist throw badrequestexception.

Maybe just one little improvement, for the web, do not show "drop"  when the job status is 'ERROR'