Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@wso2.com> on 2007/05/08 08:06:34 UTC

Where did WSDL4J 1.6.2 go?

I am sorry to write an email about WSDL4J on the Axis2 lists, but I was
unable to find the mailing lists at the WSDL4J project page
http://sourceforge.net/projects/wsdl4j, but since its a dependency of
Axis2 I am hoping someone here knows more about it..

I am quite sure that WSDL4J 1.6.2 was available in ibiblio at the time
the Axis2 1.2 release went out.. however, I no longer can locate it at
the following:
    http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/maven2/wsdl4j/wsdl4j/
    http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/wsdl4j/wsdl4j/

but it somehow exists at:
    http://ws.zones.apache.org/repository2/wsdl4j/wsdl4j/1.6.2/

Does anyone know the reasons why 1.6.1 was uploaded to ibiblio but not
1.6.2, or was it available earlier and possibly removed by someone
later? or did WS get a private build 1.6.2 that is hosted at ws.zones?

asankha

Re: Where did WSDL4J 1.6.2 go?

Posted by Jeremy Hughes <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi Asankha,

On 08/05/07, Asankha C. Perera <as...@wso2.com> wrote:
> Hi Jeremy
> > I'm a committer on WSDL4J. The project home page which you mention
> > indicates what the mailing list is in the project summary:
> > jsr110-eg-disc@yahoogroups.com.
> Thanks for the quick reply. I think I made a mistake and looked at the
> "Mailing Lists" -> "Mailing Lists Summary" link from the home page and
> thus missed the group email ID on the home page.

Well that is remiss of us. I'll get that fixed. Sorry for not putting
the list name in the obvious place.

Re: Where did WSDL4J 1.6.2 go?

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@wso2.com>.
Hi Jeremy

Re: Where did WSDL4J 1.6.2 go?

Posted by Jeremy Hughes <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi Asankha,

I'm a committer on WSDL4J. The project home page which you mention
indicates what the mailing list is in the project summary:
jsr110-eg-disc@yahoogroups.com.

To answer your question, I don't think 1.6.2 has been uploaded to
ibiblio. It's not part of the WSDL4J release process. Sounds like it
should be. I'll look into it.

Cheers,
Jeremy