Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by bin dong <do...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/18 02:56:53 UTC

Would you please give me the permission as a contributor?

Hi men,

I wanna contribute to Apache Flink.
Would you please give me the permission as a contributor?
My JIRA ID is dongbin

Re: Would you please give me the permission as a contributor?

Posted by Benchao Li <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi bin,

Welcome to the community!

You no longer need contributor permissions. You can simply create a JIRA
ticket and ask to be assigned to work on it.
Please also take a look at the Flink's contribution guidelines [1] for more
information.

[1] https://flink.apache.org/contributing/how-to-contribute.html

bin dong <do...@gmail.com> 于2020年2月18日周二 上午10:57写道:

--

Benchao Li
School of Electronics Engineering and Computer Science, Peking University