Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gm...@talend.com> on 2012/03/19 14:06:33 UTC

Camel RSS Component - new URL for patched ROME dependency?

Hi, on the Camel RSS component page
(https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAMEL/RSS) Lukasz Dywicki
added in the bottom link for a patched version of ROME for OSGi two
years ago, but the link is now dead:

{note:title=Using camel-rss in OSGi environment}
Camel-rss uses [ROME|http://rometools.org/] 1.0 and below. This library
has class loading issues in OSGi environment. We submitted issue
[142|https://rometools.jira.com/browse/ROME-142] to ROME.
You can find a patched version in [this
repository|http://repository.code-house.org/content/repositories/code-house.public.release/rome/rome/1.0-osgi/].
Its version will need to be changed - the patched version is marked as
1.0-osgi.
{note}

Anybody know where that patched version is today?  If not, I'll remove
the latter two sentences.

Thanks,
Glen

--
Glen Mazza
blog: www.jroller.com/gmazza

Re: Camel RSS Component - new URL for patched ROME dependency?

Posted by Glen Mazza <gm...@talend.com>.
Thanks--I updated the RSS component page, feel free to change it of
course if desired.

Glen

Posted by Łukasz Dywicki <lu...@code-house.org>.
Hey,