Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/08 14:21:55 UTC

PMC Member Nicolas Malin is presenting...

Hi All,

If you're in France coming July 9th and want to learn about OFBiz and meet
one of the contributors (if not more), here is an opportunity for you:
https://t.co/QUzzxPSWXq

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

Re: PMC Member Nicolas Malin is presenting...

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
I am interested in stuff.

Best regards,

Pierre

Op donderdag 11 juni 2015 heeft Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr>
het volgende geschreven:

Posted by Julien NICOLAS <ju...@nomaka.fr>.
Nicolas,

I tweet this event earlier this week and I saw that Pierre and Jacques RT ;)

Thanks for sharing! :)

Julien.

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr>.