Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by hotmail <ab...@hotmail.com> on 2001/05/08 13:58:17 UTC

java - vb implementations of soap

Hi,
I have a question, I'm developing a reporting tool with java.
Our entitlement system has written with VB.

For java side ,  I have a username and a password.
I want to send this to VB and get a Role object, wich contains user data .

Is soap appopriate way for this.
Or is there a better way.

if you suggest soap , could you send some java and vb code for each side.

Regards,

Abdullah Kip