Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Mehmet Ugur Kuzu (LinkPlus)" <Me...@linkplus.com.tr> on 2002/02/27 14:32:04 UTC

file size limit

Hi,
Is there any file size limit for jsp files in Tomcat,
I am using JRE 1.3.01 and Tomcat 4.0.2 ,
and Tomcat does not produce jsp files more then 35 kb,
I checked and i saw that it produce ".java" files true but
somehow it does not send all html codes to client.
sincerely,
Ugur

Re: file size limit

Posted by Amine AMAR <a....@dns1.caciopee.com>.
Hi,
Can you please give more info on the components you are using? We had a
similar problem with struts and struts validator. The problem was due to an
error in the configuration file of struts validator. There was no clue in
any log file.

Amine

Re: file size limit

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.