Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by helio frota <00...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/13 04:38:40 UTC

[IDE] call to arms !

if you use eclipse, please try intellij community.
idea work fine with tomEE i really don't know why but you will see.

BTW, i'm not from intellij people.

this is just a tip.

do a fork on github and try with idea here is working fine !

Re: [IDE] call to arms !

Posted by Andy Gumbrecht <ag...@tomitribe.com>.
Although I personally use IDEA now I have used and I am still a Netbeans
fan and regularly use it for several projects.

The great thing is that we can all find an IDE that suits us best -
TomEE probably works in all of them, some better than others.

If you find something missing in your favourite IDE then that may be a
great way to contribute by improving the integration.

Andy

--
   Andy Gumbrecht

   http://www.tomitribe.com