Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> on 2017/04/14 11:25:46 UTC

HttpClient 5.0 alpha2 delayed

Folks

I found an issue with HTTP/1.1 connection persistence and re-use logic
in HttpCore 5.0 alpha2, which makes pointless releasing HttpClient 5.0
alpha2�with such a defect.

We will have to release HttpCore 5.0 alpha3 before I can proceed with
development of HttpClient 5.0

Gary,

Do you have an ETA for completing HTTPCORE-451 or any other feature you
would like to add to HttpCore 5.0 alpha3?

Oleg

Re: HttpClient 5.0 alpha2 delayed

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi Oleg,

I am in the middle of moving ATM. I will be able to look at this starting
Monday probably. So I hope that I will work on this during the coming week.

Gary