Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Struts2 Fan <st...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/04 08:20:24 UTC

[S2.0.6]Double property sent from action to jsp is wrong in locale "tr"

Hi all,

I have a problem with double values. In Turkish the doubles are written as
3,5. (7 / 2 = 3,5)
When I insert a value 3,5 to a double textfield, It gets it right and sends
action the right double value. But when it goes back from action to jsp, it
turns it to 3.5 and writes 3.5 to the related textbox. And If I again press
save method as expected it realizes it as 35 and sends 35 to the action.
Shouldn't it send the value from action to jsp, as it goes from jsp to
action(with comma) without me defining or doing anything?

Or I have to do something else?

I both tried with Explorer 6 and Firefox 2. They do the same. Their
languages are set to "Turkish". The locale of my computer is "tr". Using
Windows XP Professional.

(Note if I change the locale of application to English there are no
problems. It goes 3.5 and comes back 3.5)

Thanks in advance.