Posted to cactus-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Christopher Lenz <cm...@gmx.de> on 2003/12/10 15:20:31 UTC

Moving the Gump descriptor to Gump CVS

Hi all,

Given that none of us are currently actively maintaining the Gump
descriptor anymore (for the obvious reason that it doesn't currently
buy us nightlies), I propose that we move it out of the Cactus CVS
module and into the Gump CVS module. There it can be maintained by
those who are trying to keep Gump alive even in these hard times
without uploaded builds and nagging.

Any objections?
   Chris

--
Christopher Lenz
/=/ cmlenz at gmx.de

Re: Moving the Gump descriptor to Gump CVS

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Wed, 10 Dec 2003, Christopher Lenz <cm...@gmx.de> wrote:

> Given that none of us are currently actively maintaining the Gump
> descriptor anymore (for the obvious reason that it doesn't currently
> buy us nightlies), I propose that we move it out of the Cactus CVS
> module and into the Gump CVS module.

non-binding but enthisiastic +1 ;-)

Stefan

RE: Moving the Gump descriptor to Gump CVS

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.

+1