Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jacob Kjome <ho...@visi.com> on 2003/01/29 00:17:38 UTC

Re[2]: servlets

Hello Felipe,

Note that the invoker servlet provided in Tomcat as the mapped path
/servlet/* will create a separate instance of your servlet to one that
you access via a normal servlet mapping such as /myservlet.

So, you *can* get two instances of a particular servlet at one time.
Disabling the invoker servlet (as is the default currently) resolves
this issue, however.

Jake

--
Best regards,