Posted to sanselan-dev@incubator.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/13 01:50:46 UTC

Sanselan in central Maven repository

Hi,

I wanted to try out Sanselan and - being a Maven kind of guy - went to
the central Maven repository looking for a release that I could just
add as a dependency in my project. Unfortunately previous Sanselan
releases don't seem to be available there.

I could of course just download the latest release from
http://www.fightingquaker.com/sanselan/ and manually set it up for my
build environment, but I'd rather see the jar artifact up there in the
central repository. Incubator policy prevents incubating releases from
being placed on the central repository, but AFAIK that policy doesn't
affect releases that were made before the project entered incubation.

With that in mind I prepared a simple upload bundle for the Sanselan
0.87 release, see
http://people.apache.org/~jukka/sanselan/sanselan-0.87-upload.jar. If
you don't mind, I'd like to request that bundle to be uploaded as
com.fightingquaker:sanselan:0.87 in the central Maven repository.

PS. The 0.87 release already uses org.apache.sanselan as the Java
package name. I'm not sure if that's a problem for the Maven
repository.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Sanselan in central Maven repository

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Great, Charles!

Thanks!
Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: Sanselan in central Maven repository

Posted by Charles Matthew Chen <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.