Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Arash Bijanzadeh <ar...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/29 14:16:47 UTC

Tiles problem

I was developed a tesimg spplivstion with tiles and myFAces successfully but
just when I switched to real world I got an error:

16:10:49,377 ERROR [jsp]: Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception
java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.struts.taglib.tiles.UseAttributeTei

What can I do for it? Is it because of jdk1.5 ?

--
from debian manifesto:
Debian Linux is a brand-new kind of Linux distribution.