Posted to dev@avro.apache.org by "Cooper, Michael" <Mi...@hitwise.com> on 2014/05/02 08:05:59 UTC

RE: Cannot decode file block: Error decompressing block with deflate, possible data error

I have also experienced deflate errors while reading some (very small % of files) with the C library (and written with the C# library).

Some sort of recovery tool would be a help for me as well.
It could just drop the broken block from the file.

-Michael