Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by anita kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com> on 2007/01/23 04:45:35 UTC

Connector specs

   The connector 1.5 spec has dependency on jta-1.0.1B spec. Should
this be changed to jta_1.1? This would mean republishing the connector
spec..

Thanks
Anita

http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail

Re: Connector specs

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
The connector spec was not updated for jee5 and if you check the
connector 1.5 specification is references jta 1.0.1b.  It is the
correct dependency for that spec.

Regardless, there is not reason to change the pom, since it has no
effect on the jar or any one using the dependency.  It would simply
be releasing a new version with no changes and I am very much against
doing that.

-dain

Re: Connector specs

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.

Re: Connector specs

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.

Re: Connector specs

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.

Re: Connector specs

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On Jan 22, 2007, at 8:34 PM, Jason Dillon wrote:

> Should probably still change the dep to help ensure compatibility.

Ensure compatibility how?

-David

Re: Connector specs

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.