Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Zeljka Maglaic <ze...@renault.com> on 2003/12/17 11:12:26 UTC

[users@httpd] Server web Apache in IPv6

Dear sir,

I'm not quite sure if I'm writing this mail at the good address.

I've just subscribed myself on this users mailing list, and I have one question in relation with the web apache server.

I have to download and install the web apache server which should be in IPv6, because I'm working on some project and will be needing this web apache server in IPv6. So if you could help me from where I could download it, having on mind that it should be in IPv6.

Thank you a lot.

Sincerely yours, Zeljka MAGLAIC.

Re: [users@httpd] Server web Apache in IPv6

Posted by Zeljka Maglaic <ze...@renault.com>.
Thank you very much!

I'll do it!

Cordialement / Best Regards / Mit Freundlichen Grüssen

Zeljka MAGLAIC
Direction des Technologies et Systèmes d'Information
Prospective & Recherche

Office : + 33 (0)1 41 04 68 64 / Fax :  + 33 (0)1 41 04 53 23

RENAULT
860 quai de Stalingrad / TPZ D12 1 61
92109 Boulogne Billancourt Cedex
France