Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by "Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai" <tz...@apache.org> on 2020/05/28 12:02:52 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Stateful Functions 2.1.0 feature freeze

Hi all,

Following the consensus to do the next feature release for Flink Stateful
Functions,
we've finished all the planned features and have cut the feature branch:
https://github.com/apache/flink-statefun/tree/release-2.1

This time, we've added quite a bit more coverage for typical
functional tests that we performed in the last release as form of
end-to-end tests which we currently run for every build,
so we should be confident to already start with a voting RC soon
that requires minimal manual functional testing.

Therefore, I'll aim to create the first RC to vote on early next week.

Cheers,
Gordon

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Stateful Functions 2.1.0 feature freeze

Posted by "Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai" <tz...@apache.org>.
Absolutely, thanks Seth.
I won't necessarily block the RCs on this, but will make sure that these
are in before announcing the release.

Posted by Seth Wiesman <sj...@gmail.com>.