Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Hunter Kelly <re...@eircom.net> on 2004/04/13 18:41:37 UTC

how to avoid problems with browser caching?

Hiya, since Tapestry does most of our URL munging for us, and doesn't have to
change the URL all that often, I'm wondering, what do people do to avoid
problems with browser caching?

For example, in our file, after a file upload, the new results aren't always
displayed - it varies from browser to browser, etc.

I'm just wondering what people out there are doing to deal with the curse
to web programming?

Re: how to avoid problems with browser caching?

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
Just discovered this today:

	<http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2004/03/03/filters.html>