Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org> on 2001/11/23 19:21:29 UTC

New Author Bios

Added some author bios for Pier Fumagalli, Federico Barbieri, Leo Simons, Roberto Lo Giacco, and
general Avalon Documentation Team.  If you are the person in question, please update the bio to
what you did to contribute to the team, or possibly just background info.  Otherwise, the site will
be updated with the new bio I created--and my memory isn't that good!

Thanks.

--

"Those who would trade liberty for
  temporary security deserve neither"

Re: New Author Bios

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.
On Sat, 24 Nov 2001 05:21, Berin Loritsch wrote:
> Added some author bios for Pier Fumagalli, Federico Barbieri, Leo Simons,
> Roberto Lo Giacco, and general Avalon Documentation Team.  If you are the
> person in question, please update the bio to what you did to contribute to
> the team, or possibly just background info.  Otherwise, the site will be
> updated with the new bio I created--and my memory isn't that good!

Updated mine with something less hokey ;)

--
Cheers,

Pete