Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/09 18:06:03 UTC

[VOTE] Release ServiceMix Kernel 1.0-m3

I've uploaded a distribution of ServiceMix Kernel 1.0-m3.
  http://people.apache.org/~gnodet/staging/servicemix-kernel-1.0-m3/org/apache/servicemix/kernel/apache-servicemix-kernel/1.0-m3
The svn tag is available at
  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx4/kernel/tags/kernel-1.0-m3/

This third milestone of Apache ServiceMix Kernel brings a lot of new features:
  * a provisioning system to install applications easily
  * a log shell to visualize the logging output and change log levels
  * pipe support on commands
  * a bunch of new commands: history, grep, cat, ava, exec, sleep

Release notes:
   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx4/kernel/tags/kernel-1.0-m3/RELEASE-NOTES.txt

[ ] +1 Release ServiceMix Kernel 1.0-m3
[ ] -1 Do not release

Happy reviewing and voting.

Here's my +1

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [VOTE] Release ServiceMix Kernel 1.0-m3

Posted by Chris Custine <cc...@apache.org>.
+1  Everything is looking good...

--
Chris Custine

Re: [VOTE] Release ServiceMix Kernel 1.0-m3

Posted by Jeff Yu <je...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Great, I'm closing this vote with 6 +1s and no other votes.
I will pubish the release now.

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 10:06 AM, Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've uploaded a distribution of ServiceMix Kernel 1.0-m3.
>  http://people.apache.org/~gnodet/staging/servicemix-kernel-1.0-m3/org/apache/servicemix/kernel/apache-servicemix-kernel/1.0-m3
> The svn tag is available at
>  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx4/kernel/tags/kernel-1.0-m3/
>
> This third milestone of Apache ServiceMix Kernel brings a lot of new features:
>  * a provisioning system to install applications easily
>  * a log shell to visualize the logging output and change log levels
>  * pipe support on commands
>  * a bunch of new commands: history, grep, cat, ava, exec, sleep
>
> Release notes:
>   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx4/kernel/tags/kernel-1.0-m3/RELEASE-NOTES.txt
>
> [ ] +1 Release ServiceMix Kernel 1.0-m3
> [ ] -1 Do not release
>
> Happy reviewing and voting.

+1

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/

Re: [VOTE] Release ServiceMix Kernel 1.0-m3

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1

2008/5/9 Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>:
> I've uploaded a distribution of ServiceMix Kernel 1.0-m3.
>  http://people.apache.org/~gnodet/staging/servicemix-kernel-1.0-m3/org/apache/servicemix/kernel/apache-servicemix-kernel/1.0-m3
> The svn tag is available at
>  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx4/kernel/tags/kernel-1.0-m3/
>
> This third milestone of Apache ServiceMix Kernel brings a lot of new features:
>  * a provisioning system to install applications easily
>  * a log shell to visualize the logging output and change log levels
>  * pipe support on commands
>  * a bunch of new commands: history, grep, cat, ava, exec, sleep
>
> Release notes:
>   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx4/kernel/tags/kernel-1.0-m3/RELEASE-NOTES.txt
>
> [ ] +1 Release ServiceMix Kernel 1.0-m3
> [ ] -1 Do not release
>
> Happy reviewing and voting.
>
> Here's my +1
>
> --
> Cheers,
> Guillaume Nodet
> ------------------------
> Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration
http://open.iona.com

Re: [VOTE] Release ServiceMix Kernel 1.0-m3

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
my +1

Freeman