Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Bob Herrrmann <bo...@jadn.com> on 2006/01/20 13:20:58 UTC

How do I get the build number into the subject (or body?)

I'm using the ant builder, and when I get a message saying a build failed or
passed, I don't get the build number...

I do get this,

Online report :
http://8jlnx:8080/continuum/servlet/continuum/target/ProjectBuild.vm/view/ProjectBuild/id/1/buildId/129
Build statistics:
  State: Failed
  Previous State: Failed
  Started at: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 16:01:27 -0500
  Finished at: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 16:07:10 -0500
  Total time: 5m 42s
  Build Trigger: Forced
  Exit code: 1
  Building machine hostname: buildhost
  Operating system : Linux(unknown)
  Java version : 1.4.2_09(Sun Microsystems Inc.)

But this happens to be build #13.   Actually, I would like to also know the
build number in ANT so that resulting dist can be stored somewhere with the
build number in it.   So can I get the build number into the email (ideally
into the Subject line) and the Ant script?

Thanks
-bob

Re: How do I get the build number into the subject (or body?)

Posted by Bob Herrrmann <bo...@jadn.com>.
ok, entered as
              http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-566

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.