Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Wilson, Kevin Lee (OpenView Engineer)" <ke...@hp.com> on 2009/12/21 04:09:39 UTC

Maven Ant Mojo Support does not set artifact

Hello,

I am attempting to create a new lifecycle with the maven-script-ant mojo. And I am having trouble with the packaging since the packaging is not JAR/ZIP based. I could not find a option to set the artifact into the project when the ant build succeeds.

I tried to use the build-helper-plugin but that becomes a bit clumsy in that it requires a additional plugin which defeats the purpose of doing a lifecycle and since the plugin seems to only support attach-artifacts, it requires the packaging to be different.

Is there a way to have the maven-script-ant set the artifact into the project?
In looking at the code I could not find a options.
Is there a alternate packaging component that I should be setting into the lifecycle?
- as the default artifact name is acceptable:
  ${project.build.directory}/${project.artifactId}.${project.packaging}

Thank you for any input / direction you can provide.

Kevin