Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by adnane <mo...@hotmail.com> on 2011/04/11 14:25:42 UTC

Re: Change of ports numbers

yes, it's easy to do it,because i did the same operation like you,so i advice
u to change the following files :

framework/common/servicedef/services_test.xml

framework/common/src/org/ofbiz/common/CommonServices.java

framework/jetty/src/org/ofbiz/jetty/container/JettyContainer.java

framework/service/config/serviceengine.xml

framework/appserver/templates/tomcat55/server.xml

framework/appserver/templates/tomcat6/server.xml

framework/base/config/test-containers.xml

framework/base/config/jetty-containers.xml

framework/base/config/ofbiz-containers.xml

framework/webapp/config/url.properties

but before you should verify that u set the variable home java.

;)

if u find a probleme concerning this,don't hesitate to contact me on my
email : moslih_adnane1@hotmail.com

Re: Change of ports numbers

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <jl...@les7arts.com>.
Usually you don't need to change all those files.

framework/base/config/ofbiz-containers.xml
and
framework/webapp/config/url.properties

should be enough. Then if when needed you may change other files depending of your context of work... Note that it's not recommended
to touch core java files. Only if required properties and config xml files...

This said we could maybe parametrize CommonServices.java using url.properties ... ;o)

Jacques

From: "adnane" <mo...@hotmail.com>