Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Thomas Fischer <fi...@aon.at> on 2011/03/08 09:07:55 UTC

JIRA problem

Hello,

I have serious problems with the upload procedure at JIRA.
I suppose it is now some kind of JavaScript driving the upload process, in any case, after choosing the file to upload in a standard choice window, the JavaScript runs for ages and sometimes unsuccessfully, no idea what it's doing.
One file was accepted after I changed the name from "Test2-1.4.txt" to "Test2.1.4.txt, but it is choking now for five minutes on Test2.pdf, eventually giving "Unknown error occurred uploading file."
(Mac OS X 10.6.6, Safari 5.0.3)
A second try succeeded though. What's going on?

Cheers
Thomas