Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Andy Pahne <ap...@net22.de> on 2008/09/24 16:54:07 UTC

[T5] adding javascript with symbol expansion

How do I add a javascript with symbol expansion?

I tried:

     @Inject
     private RenderSupport renderSupport;

     @Inject
     private SymbolProvider symbolProvider;

     @Inject
     private SymbolSource symbolSource;

     @AfterRender
     public void afterRender() {
         renderSupport.addClasspathScriptLink("calendar_init.js");
     }

but I don't know how to get my values into it. Neither symbolSource nor
symbolProvider have methods to set symbols.

Andy

Re: [T5] Table component with database paging

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
Em Wed, 24 Sep 2008 16:07:08 -0300, <su...@gmx.de> escreveu:

> Is there already a T5 component that shows a paged table that will not
> read all data at once, but one that uses database paging queries for
> every page?

Tapestry's Grid does exactly that, but the queries are up to you. Just
implement the GridDataSource interface and pass one instance of it to the
Grid's source parameter.

Thiago

[T5] Table component with database paging

Posted by su...@gmx.de.
Is there already a T5 component that shows a paged table that will not read all data at once, but one that uses database paging queries for every page?

[T5] Tabl

Posted by su...@gmx.de.
-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Posted by Andy Pahne <ap...@net22.de>.