Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by rs...@us.ibm.com on 2002/08/02 00:31:47 UTC

[discovery] Beta/Release?

I think I've got the basics in 'discovery'.  I'd like to go ahead and push
this into logging and other efforts ASAP, and for that I think I need a
release.  I'll go with the community on the best way to do this, either a
beta or a fast-track to a release 1.0 would be OK by me.

I've never managed a release, but am willing to learn & do whatever it
takes.

Advice from those with experience are welcome before I ask for any type of
vote on the issue.

Reviews of current code by anyone are also welcome, with the intent that
we solidify this for a release ASAP (of course, if something is just
WRONG, we will fix that first :-).

<ras>

Richard A. Sitze