Posted to user@beam.apache.org by Akanksha Sharma B <ak...@ericsson.com> on 2018/05/24 07:24:25 UTC

writing to maprfs?

Hi All,

I have a pipeline; it writes to hdfs, using "org.apache.beam.sdk.io.hdfs" package.

I was hoping that it will work with maprfs as well. However I have been debugging for some days, with no success.

I do not provide hdfsConfiguration from command line, and instead use the configuration file /opt/mapr/hadoop/hadoop-2.7.0/etc/hadoop/core-site.xml (please find it attached with the mail)

However I get the stack trace ("No FileSystem for scheme: maprfs"). Please find the detailed trace attached. I made sure that I have /opt/mapr/lib/maprfs-5.2.2-mapr.jar on classpath. I use spark submit to run the pipeline.

If you have already tried writing to maprfs from beam, ccould you please help?

Regards,

Akanksha

Re: writing to maprfs?

Posted by Alexey Romanenko <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hello Akanksha,

Thank you for reporting this! It looks that website misses the details how to use โ€œorg.apache.beam.sdk.io.hdfsโ€ with different FSs, so I created a Jira to improve this:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-4397 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-4397>

WBR,
Alexey

Re: writing to maprfs?