Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by prasenjit mukherjee <pr...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/03 17:48:02 UTC

how to create classifier out of kmeans cluster

After I use "mahout kmeans" to create the clusters, does Mahout have
any tools/utilities to create a classifier from the clusters ?

-Thanks,
Prasen

Re: how to create classifier out of kmeans cluster

Posted by Paritosh Ranjan <pr...@xebia.com>.
This topic has been discussed earlier. Check out this thread. This might
answer your question.

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.mahout.user/10988