Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Peter Stölzgen <pe...@web.de> on 2014/08/11 16:58:45 UTC

Impress/ presentation - arrange graphics - send to back

Dear People from the OpenOffice developer community,

I need help with programming a script for OpenOffice Impress.

My script alread has the below features
* save presentation document
* read values from text boxes which are placed on slide 'Control'
* according the the above values a specified directory is searched for
images
* corresponding to the number of images that were found
.. + slide 2 (index 1) is copied and pasted ... OR
.. + last slide/ slide with highest index is deleted
* save presentation document
* presentation is exported as PDF document and stored in a specified
directory

Unfortunately I didn't find a way to send the images to back. If this
feature would be executed using the mouse the procedure would be:
* right click image
* context menu will be displayed
* select below item from context menu
.. Arrange > Send To Back

Thank you in advance,
Peter

---

Re: Impress/ presentation - arrange graphics - send to back

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Forwarding to Peter in case he is not subscribed. See
http://openoffice.apache.org/mailing-lists.html#using-mailing-lists Andrea

Posted by Regina Henschel <rb...@t-online.de>.
Hi Peter,