Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Dan Steenblik <da...@cimsoft.com> on 2000/08/10 17:17:14 UTC

RE: I see that xerces-j comes with Regular Expression Parser can you please tell me where to find sample on how to use it

I don't know anything about a xerces regexp parser, but there is a fairly
decent
gnu regexp package that I've used in the past:
http://www.gnu.org/software/java/java-software.es.html contains a link to
"gnu.regexp".
That page contains javadoc API, sample code and the tarball with the needed
jar files.

I hope this helps.
Cheers,
--
Dan Steenblik - Cimarron Software, Inc.
dan@cimsoft.com

you please tell me where to find sample on how to use it

I see that xerces-j comes with Regular Expression Parser can you please tell
me where to find sample on how to use it

Johnathan Mark Smith
Messaging & Collaboration
PaineWebber Incorporated
1000 Harbor Boulevard, 6th Floor