Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/24 18:32:04 UTC

Credentials problem with coi.cgi

I've checked in the coi.cgi to whimsy and it almost works.

What I see is an error after I have successfully read the current COI directory but when trying to read the template.txt file.

Could someone please see if it works for them?

https://whimsy.apache.org/officers/coi.cgi

Thanks,
Craig

Craig L Russell
clr@apache.org

Re: Credentials problem with coi.cgi

Posted by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com>.
The only thing that hit me is the version number of the ruby open3 file, which is 2.4.0 on my screen. I thought that we were using 2.7. Is the 2.4.0 itself a problem?

Craig

Posted by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>.
I'm seeing the error too.