Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/14 07:31:27 UTC

Re: Problem with referencing to beans from other ejb-jars

I thought I'd take the opportunity to send some love David B's way...
I think it's great the way he's been addressing these user questions
and documenting in the Wiki.

I hope we can get this stuff organized so that users can find this
information in a reasonable manner...

--kevan

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On Sep 13, 2007, at 10:31 PM, Kevan Miller wrote:

> I thought I'd take the opportunity to send some love David B's
> way... I think it's great the way he's been addressing these user
> questions and documenting in the Wiki.

Thanks! :)

> I hope we can get this stuff organized so that users can find this
> information in a reasonable manner...

Yea, I've been thinking about that too.  Not entirely sure where to
sew it into the larger tapestry that is our documentation.

-David