Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/24 04:34:28 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 1.5.2 (RC2)

Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 1.5.2 passed with the 5 votes, 4 binding and 1
non binding:

Clebert Suconic - binding
Christopher Shannon - binding
John Ament - non binding
Jim Gomes - binding
Martyn Taylor - binding

I will upload the binaries and send the announce and update the
webiste once the binaries are available at the mirrors.

--
Clebert Suconic