Posted to user@tez.apache.org by Premal Shah <pr...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/12 16:39:14 UTC

Clear our failed jobs from the Tez UI

Hi,
Is there a way to clear our failed jobs or jobs stuck in running state from
the UI?
We re-started the resource managers when the jobs were running.
I think it also causes the 404 error at the bottom.

Check the attached screenshot.[image: Inline image 1]

[image: Inline image 4]
Premal Shah.

Re: Clear our failed jobs from the Tez UI

Posted by Premal Shah <pr...@gmail.com>.
Got it. Thanx

Posted by Sreenath Somarajapuram <ss...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi,

From: Premal Shah <pr...@gmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday, November 15, 2016 at 8:43 AM
To: "user@tez.apache.org<ma...@tez.apache.org>" <us...@tez.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Clear our failed jobs from the Tez UI

Guys, any ideas?

On Sat, Nov 12, 2016 at 8:39 AM, Premal Shah <pr...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Hi,
Is there a way to clear our failed jobs or jobs stuck in running state from the UI?
We re-started the resource managers when the jobs were running.
I think it also causes the 404 error at the bottom.

Check the attached screenshot.[Inline image 1]

Posted by Premal Shah <pr...@gmail.com>.
Guys, any ideas?

wrote:

> Hi,
> Is there a way to clear our failed jobs or jobs stuck in running state
> from the UI?
> We re-started the resource managers when the jobs were running.
> I think it also causes the 404 error at the bottom.
>

> Check the attached screenshot.[image: Inline image 1]
>
> [image: Inline image 4]
> --
> Regards,
> Premal Shah.