Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Jessica Tomechak <Je...@citrix.com> on 2013/08/01 01:25:54 UTC

RE: FW: CS 4.1.0 - this will help a number of people who struggle with Advanced Networking

There are 10 open Doc bugs against the KVM docs. Whoever does rewrite this chapter might want to consult those items for ideas.

If your issues aren't included there, please do file an additional bug with your valuable input!

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20CLOUDSTACK%20AND%20component%20in%20(doc%2C%20Doc)%20AND%20status%20in%20(Open%2C%20%22In%20Progress%22%2C%20Reopened%2C%20%22Ready%20To%20Review%22)%20AND%20text%20~%20%22kvm%22

Jessica T.