Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Giles Sirett <gi...@shapeblue.com> on 2014/03/05 09:54:03 UTC

Cloudstack in South Africa

Guys

Does anybody know anyone who is working with ACS (or may be interested in working with ACS) in South Africa?

We're launching a practice down there in May/June and I want to try and see if we can build a community "cluster" down there - maybe organise a meetup or two and stimulate some interest.

Obvously, that would be easier if we can find some others to help kick it off

Kind Regards
Giles

Giles Sirett
CEO

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com<ma...@shapeblue.com> | www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com/> | Twitter:@shapeBlue<https://twitter.com/#!/shapeblue>

Our CloudStack Infrastructure Support<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-infrastructure-support/> offers the best 24/7 SLA for CloudStack Environments.

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.

Re: Cloudstack in South Africa

Posted by ronald higgins <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi Giles,

I'm based in Cape Town, South Africa. Been working with Cloudstack for
about 2yrs now in a hybrid priv/pub cloud, there are also 1 or 2 small
ISP's down here as well that I know of that is utilizing Cloudstack as
their Cloud Offering.

Drop me a message if you want to chat :)

Regards

Ronald