Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Michael Jouravlev <jm...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/03 02:50:50 UTC

How to become a "developer"?

(1) How to become a "developer" or (2) how a "user" can submit
patches/extensions?

Could not find the boring promotion rules in the Apache Management
FAQ. Should I create a SourceForge project for every small change I
want to  submit?

Thanks,
   Michael.

Re: How to become a "developer"?

Posted by Joe Germuska <Jo...@Germuska.com>.
At 5:58 PM -0700 5/2/05, Michael Jouravlev wrote:
>I am sorry, I guess I found it. I guess I should open a bugzilla
>ticket first, and then "feel free to annex the patch."

It isn't as easy to find as it should be...

http://struts.apache.org/using.html#Patches
http://struts.apache.org/faqs/helping.html#contribute

--
Joe Germuska
Joe@Germuska.com

Re: How to become a "developer"?

Posted by Michael Jouravlev <jm...@gmail.com>.
I am sorry, I guess I found it. I guess I should open a bugzilla
ticket first, and then "feel free to annex the patch."

Sorry for disturbance.