Posted to general@logging.apache.org by Mark Womack <mw...@apache.org> on 2005/09/22 05:31:02 UTC

CVS -> SVN Migration Status

chainsaw - Build process verified (Scott)

log4jcxx - Repository reviewed, still need to verify the build process (Curt
todo).

log4j - Build process for the head and the 1_2branch verified for the
classes/jars.  Still need to verify the dist builds which are dependent on
the logging-site repository (see below). (Mark)

log4net - Build process verified (Nicko)

sandbox - Build process verified.  But when we move it for real we want to
move the current code into a sandbox/log4j subdir if we can.  If not, then
we'll just do it manually after the migration.  The sandbox will be shared
by all of the subprojects. (Mark)

site - I still cannot check out the site.  Is anyone else encountering this,
or is it just me?  My cygwin svn command line client works fine with all of
the other repositories except for logging-site.  I'll try a different client
tomorrow evening.

Thanks everyone.  With hurricane Rita bearing down on Curt's location we may
be delayed in completing the entire migration.  But we are almost there and
things are looking good (except for Rita, of course).

-Mark

Re: CVS -> SVN Migration Status

Posted by Mark Womack <mw...@apache.org>.
Thanks, Henri.  I will take a look at the new versions tomorrow.

All, please take a look at your respective subproject related repos.  If
there are any issues, now is the time to bring it up.  Otherwise we will do
the conversion as Henri mentions.

thanks,
-Mark

Posted by Mark Womack <mw...@apache.org>.
Ceki (or anyone), can you shed any light on the logging "core" cvs module?
Have we used it for anything?

-Mark

Re: CVS -> SVN Migration Status

Posted by Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>.
Hi,
I just checked out logging-site from the test repo, did a tiny modification,
built, committed -- all worked fine...

Yoav