Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by sbruni <br...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/08 16:41:42 UTC

portfolio web example

Hello!
I've installed activeMQ on windows platform and Market data web example does
not work:
The publisher works, but the consumer does not show real time data
I see from ActiveMQ WebConsole that the client does not subscribe to BUS
I've installed activeMQ  on linux and I have the same problem
thanks

Re: portfolio web example

Posted by sbruni <br...@gmail.com>.
I forgot to say thath the Version that I have installed is the last (5.2)
After I have installed version 4.1 ad it works
anybody knows what's the problem whith 5.2?
thanks